Written by The Pirate Saturday, 14 September 2013
Written by Walt Whitman Wednesday, 28 August 2013
Movie star Michael Douglas, 68, who fought through cancer treatments that appear to have been successful, announced that he has "taken a break" from his marriage to Catherine Zeta-Jones, 43, who reportedly has been suffering from mental-health issues.
"It was just time," noted Douglas. "We have been having problems likely caused by my growing chrystal methamphetamine cooking business, and we just couldn't get on the same page. But it's OK, our children are going to spend some time at her brother's while we try and work this out."
Douglas did add that he's excited to be able to finally pour his "full energy" into his high-purity meth empire, which now stretches across all of Southern California and into parts of Nevada and Arizona. He also announced that he'd be partnering with California Pizza Kitchen to help distribute his narcotics.
"There's still a lot of work to be done, both on my marriage and building my customer base," he noted. "But right now my main concern is Catherine's brother, David, who's become a major problem for reasons I can't get into ..."Add a comment
Written by The Pirate Monday, 12 August 2013
- Oscar Mayer Changes Slogan, Abandons Wiener Name
- Pirate Theatre Monthly Daily Show (Episode 1)
- New England Patriots and Denny's Partner on Anti-Tight-End Campaign
- China Levels Hacking Charge at Obama, Claims U.S. Stole 'State Secrets' on How to Spy on Own Citizens
- CNN: Amendment 64
- Boy Scouts' Gay Ban Overturned, Makeover Consultant to Unveil New Branding with Better Fashion Sense
- Sheriff Declares Amendment 64 to State Constitution 'Unconstitutional and Unenforceable,' Refuses to Do Nothing about Marijuana Use
- Republicans Unveil New Benghazi Attack Line: Call It Ben-Gay-Zee
Page 2 of 27«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»